joi, 29 ianuarie 2015

How many parts does a dollar have?

Second Day



Well you'll sure find out in your first days on the sites I presented you the other day. I've decided to make baby steps and invest nothing at all so I can't step back even the adds I receive give me only 0.01 dollars and this if I'm lucky! But I'm not complaining at all because I've already made +50 cents on PaidVerts and I think it's quite ok for the first days.

But that's not all! Things are getting even better on ClixSense! I've unlocked all the levels on tasks by doing some with a good accuracy rate. Now I have like 60 tasks available and I can proudly say I made my first 1 dollar!

For level 3 on tasks you need to have at least 85% accuracy for level 2-80% and for level 1-70%. Of course there could be ups and downs depending on what tasks you make but no need to worry with some (more) patience you can make it!

Probably now you're wondering how many time I've spent till now on these sites? Well, I can't tell you exactly but I think there are like 3 or 4 hours today and something less the other day. If you think it's too much time I can tell you that I wasn't clicking like all the time and sometimes is really challenging(if you could believe)!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu